Final set up of frame

Having set up and marked the frames moulds and keelson the whole structure was taken apart so that the the stem, stern and keelson could be bevelled. We also made sure that the frames were as clean as possible and routed the hard edges.

IMG_0816

The whole structure was then reassembled using the marks that we had made and double checked for accuracy before being finally glued together.

IMG_0819

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s